From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 07:34:06 -0400

Are you still waiting to try EXPANDEX modified tapioca starch?  What are you
waiting for?  We are offering 15% off our 20 oz package just in time for
your fall baking.

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  and check
it out.   While you are there stop by our recipe section for great back to
school ideas using the Little Bay Baking mixes.

We are continuing to offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $30 and 10% off
case lots.

Happy baking.

If you are in the New England area, check out our calendar for tasting
events. Stop by, say hello and taste for yourself why Little Bay Baking
Company mixes taste like you remember

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236