From:
Alan & Joanne McDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 19:32:40 +1300

Is there any other Coeliac out there with Granuloma Annulare over their face?
Especially forehead and bridge of nose.  They look like ringworm and expand.

I'm also totally dependent on a drug called Cisapride (prepulsid).  This
"facilitates gastric emptying and increases gastrointestinal motility".
Without it I can't eat.

While I may sound like a physical wreck I'm actually fantastically well most
of the time.  It's the rest of the time that worries me and the fact I've
never come across another coeliac with these problems.  I was finally
diagnosed at 35yrs after my thyroid packed up (Hashimotos).  Doctors keep
looking for other autoimmune diseases but can't find a problem.  I'd love to
get off the cisapride but can't.  So....  if you're on cisapride too, or have
granuloma on your face, let me know, I'd feel less of a weirdo!

Joanne, New Zealand