From:
independent observer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 18:24:54 -0500

Dear Fellow List Serve Members,

Sorry this is late. I've been having trouble posting to the list.

Re: Linda's question "Is there anyone out there who works in the dental
field or who has the time to get hold of a list of companies that supplies
materials to dentists, to contact them for gf status of standard products,
the way we do foods and common drugs?"

The Clan Thompson Pocket Guide to Gluten Free Pharmaceutical Products DOES
contain a list of companies that supply materials to dentists along with
the gluten status of some standard products and phone numbers to contact
for verifcation. You can see the list on our webpage:

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/clanthompson/index.html

Regards,
Lani K. Thompson
Stoneham, Maine USA