From:
Jessica Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:55:49 -0500

The holidays are now upon us!  This month's holiday issue of
Glutenfreeda.com is full of some great holiday ideas - gifts, recipes,
menus and even some light comedy to put a smile on even Scrouge's face!
Reminisce with Glutenfreeda as we share one of our favorite Christmas
dinner memories and discover some fabulous holiday dinner menus that will
delight all of your guests.  This month we also have several elegant and
delicious soups that will not only compliment your table but wow your
palate.  Nancy Baker, author of Globally Gluten Free joins us again this
month with a great article on perfect gifts for a Celiac cook.  Looking
for more great gift ideas?  Well, you've come to the right place.  This
month at Glutenfreeda we have lots of great ideas for gifts!  Sometimes
gifts from the heart (or in this case, kitchen) make the very best gifts.
Get some great ideas for gluten free gifts you can make right in your own
kitchen.  These are all so good - anyone would love to receive them,
gluten intolerant or not!  Making your own gifts not quite your bag?  How
about a year's subscription to Glutenfreeda.com?  What could be better
than access to thousands of delicious gluten free recipes, helpful
articles and culinary tips, on-line cooking classes, product test reviews
and so much more?  And that's not all! We've saved the best idea for
last!  Glutenfreeda cookies are now available at www.glutenfreeda.com!
Real cookies are just that - Cookies that actually taste like "Real"
cookies...no kidding!  Real cookies are pre-formed, refrigerated gluten-
free cookie dough.  Imagine biting into a sinfully delicious Real cookie
(yes, just like you remember) hot out of your own oven (and without any
effort from you!  For order information and our complete holiday issue
visit www.glutenfreeda.com!
We, at Glutenfreeda.com, wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy
(and safe) New Year!