From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 08:06:09 -0400

We all need more fiber in our diet- (adults 25-35 grams/day) and breakfast
is a great place to start! Try Enjoy Life Foods Granola: Cinnamon Crunch,
Very Berry Crunch and Cranapple Crunch for 5-7 grams per serving.
Not a morning Crunch person?  Use Granola as a yogurt and ice cream topping
or add to your favorite recipe to bump up your nutrition everyday!
Mama Joy's Allergen-Free pie crust
For Crust:
2 cups Enjoy Life Cinnamon Crunch Granola
2 Tbs tapioca or rice flour
1 Tbs brown sugar
3 Tbs butter, margarine or safflower oil
dash salt (optional)
Grind granola in food processor or blender until fine.
Add remaining crust ingredients and process until well blended.
Press crust into greased 8 or 9" pie plate. Bake in oven at 350 for 5-10 min
until golden brown.
For more tasty high fiber recipes, view www.enjoylifefoods.com : Fruit
Crisp, ELF Granola Bars, Cherry Heart Pie!