From:
Russ Paden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:55:29 -0700

I was at the library looking at cookbooks, and found one where almost every
recipe is GF (even the desserts!), and the few that aren't would be easily
modified (substituting rice pasta for wheat pasta, eg).

It's got some menu planning features as well, and suggests which side
dishes and desserts would go best with the main dishes. The main dishes are
all 250 calories, and the salads, side dishes, and desserts are all 50
calories each, so you can combine them to make a 4-course, 400-calorie
meal! Pretty nice.

It's THE FOUR-COURSE 400-CALORIE COOKBOOK, by Nancy S Hughes; published by
Contemporary Books, 1991. I don't know if it's even in print any more
(amazon.com doesn't carry it!), so check your library.

Happy cooking,

Carma in Phoenix (US)