Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:04:36 -0500

Hope everybody had a good holiday break.

We have a new gluten/soy/corn free chocolate cake mix made only with the
best ingredients.

We have our premium brownie mix available as well as well as our wonderful
all purpose mixes.

Our General All-Purpose mix (Wheat, Gluten, Corn free) has more fibre, and
less carbs tahn normal wheat flour.  It is also a great source of protein.

We have our other mix which is Soy/corn/gluten free which is also excellent
and great for those on severely restricted diets.   High in fibre and
protein.

We will split the shipping on orders coming from this ad.  Minimum orders
apply.

Come visit us at www.micahsfavourite.com