From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:01:48 -0800

Visit our website, www.123glutenfree.com for many tasty and easy holiday recipes.  Some of our newest recipes include white and black pinwheel cookies, cranberry pecan bars,and cranberry orange muffins   -- many more recipes are available on our site.

All of our products are produced in a dedicated gluten and allergen free facility in the USA, certified kosher parever (CRC), certified Gluten Free (GIG) and tested to 5 PPM.

Recipes and stores that carry our products are listed on our website  www.123glutenfree.com .

Additionally, if you want the products delivered to your door, order now for winter holidays -- www.shop.123glutenfree.com

Happy Holidays!

Kim and Carol