Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 16:11:32 -0600

I recently visited the Kinnikinnick Food store (again) in Edmonton and found
the best price I have seen for Xanthan Gum in a long time.   They sell it
for $9.99 for a 250 gram package...and that's in Canadian dollars (and we
all know what they are worth!!!).

They also have a such a wonderful assortment of breads, cereals, pastas,
flours, starches etc which sure make life easier for us parents with a
celiac child.   We live in Alberta, Canada and are so thankful to have such
a great supply of GF foods within an easy driving distance.

And now for the disclaimer...I have no financial interest in Kinnikinnick
Foods but am interested in passing on information on good deals and suppliers.