Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:19:53 -0500

Several people have commented about possibly reacting to the Betty Crocker
Brownie Mix.  Please note that the mix is loaded, and I mean loaded, with
sugar.  One could be reacting to an overly sweet tooth attack LOL, just like
a kid in a candy store.  But isn't it just marvelous that we now have Betty
Crocker trying to cater to our GF sweet tooths!  Try smaller amounts in one
sitting.  They freeze well too. I still like Pamela's Brownie Mix better
too.