From:
Pamela J. Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:19:37 -0500

Hello -

I just received the following response from Mead Johnson after inquiry as to
the GF status of their Viactiv.

This is what I wrote:

I have Celiac Disease and cannot ingest any product that contains wheat,
rye, oats or barley.  I believe I had heard that your Viactiv Calcium
Supplements were gluten-free but would like to verify that before taking
your Caramel flavored Viactiv.
Thanks.

Here is their response:

    "Pamela:

    Thank you for contacting Mead Johnson.  Our Viactiv Caramel Calcium chews
    are gluten-free.  If you have additional questions, please let us know.
    Thank you for your interest in our Mead Johnson products.

    Sincerely,
    Karen

These calcium supplements taste like candy and are quite an easy way to get
the extra calcium we all seem to need.