From:
Joan Linney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Linney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:08:21 -0800

Dear M. Linney,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Celestial
Seasonings Product.  We apologize for the delay in our reply and appreciate
your patience.  We strive to maintain the highest quality products and we
appreciate your patronage.

Persons that have reactions to gluten should avoid consuming any wheat,
barley, oats or rye.  In addition, some of our current Celestial Seasonings'
products contain roasted barley, roasted barley malt, crystal malt, and
caramel malt.  These ingredients are always listed on the label.

As we update our packaging all other products will be identified as being
gluten free.  If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-351-8175.

As one of our valued customers, your satisfaction is very important to us
and we will share your comments with our Leadership Team.  If we can be of
further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday
through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.

Sincerely,

Pati
Consumer Relations