From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:53:33 -0500

Attention Potential Vendors:
I would like to personally invite you to join the Northern Wisconsin Celiac & Food Allergy Expo on Saturday, September 18, 2010.  This event is the largest gluten free/ allergy free food event in Wisconsin.  Your company will have the opportunity to be exposed to people from Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Northern Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois.

Last year’s event in Wausau, Wisconsin, that I co-organized had 1000 guests with 75% of them newly diagnosed Celiacs and/or persons with additional food allergies.  This is a fantastic opportunity to offer your products to consumers who may not be aware of what your company can offer them.

The Northern Wisconsin Expo will be in Minocqua, Wisconsin at the Lakeland Union High School on Saturday, September 18th from 11am-3pm.

Please contact me for an application and sponsorship opportunities.

Thank you,
Julianne Karow
Event Organizer
www.WisconsinCeliacExpo.webs.com