From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:52:31 -0400

Received this week:

Dear Lindsay:

Smokey Bones has devised this list of menu items for our guests with gluten
sensitivities.  The items have been reviewed by an independent registered
dietitian and determined generally to be suitable for consumption by the
Gluten Intolerant, based upon the 2000 American Dietetic Association
guidelines and menu samples provided by Smokey Bones.

While Smokey Bones has made an effort to provide complete and current
gluten content information, changes in recipes, and the handcrafted nature
of our menu items mean that variations in the ingredient profile of a
particular menu item may occur from time to time.  Therefore, we make no
guarantees regarding the gluten content of any of these items.

Fish and Chicken (order with recommended sides* only):
Sierra Chicken without flatbread
Honey Glazed Salmon
Mojo BBQ Chicken
BBQ Chikcen and Shrimp

Salads:
House Green Salad without croutons, with either white balsamic dressing or
peppercorn ranch dressing (no croutons)
Grilled Chicken Cobb with either white balsamic dressing or peppercorn
ranch dressing
Oregon Pear and Spinach Salad
Chicken Caesar Salad (no croutons)

All Barbeque and Grill Favorites without garlic toast - Ribs, Pulled Pork,
Brisket, Turkey Breast, Half Chicken, Top Sirloin and NY Strip Steak(order
with recommended sides* only)

*Recommended Sides:
Creamy Cole Slaw
Fresh Steamed Broccoli
Cinnamon Apples
Green Beans
Fresh Steamed Asparagus (in season)
mashed potatoes WITHOUT gravy
Both our Original and Mustard Barbeque Sauces

Michael
Smokey Bones Guest Relations

*******
*******