From:
Barbara Dursum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:41:14 EDT

Hello Listmates!  This morning, as I was reading the Detroit Free Press Food
Section, I suddenly felt legitimatized.  There was an article on fast food:
Yoplait Expresse (the adult version of Gogurt for kids) and Kozy Shack
pudding.  Both come in tubes and can be consumed frozen or chilled.  I
realized that both of these products were gluten free.  However, imagine my
surprize when I read: "The puddings are made with all natural ingredients,
contain no preservatives and are gluten free."  I felt like we ranked right
up there with natural ingredients and no preservatives.  The article did not
explain, just seemed to assume that everyone in the world knew what gluten
free means.  So kudos to those of you who have been working so hard to
educate and make the terminology more common.  Made my day!!  By the way,
products are available at Sam's Club and Costco, 24 count package for $5.79.
I know Go-Gurt is good; can't wait to try these new products!  Barb