From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:30:32 -0400

If you live in the area and want some Gluten Free Wings, go to Foster's
Grille in Waldorf, MD.  The wings are fried in the fryer that is dedicated
for the French fries and the sauce is Gluten Free.  Make sure you mention to
one of the managers, Robbie or Marya that you need to have the wings fried
in the dedicated fryer.  Then enjoy the wings and the Gluten free sauce!

I don't have any connection to this restaurant except that I enjoy eating
there.

Marie in MD