Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 10:59:03 -0400

I regret to inform the Celiac Listserve that we have all suffered a
great loss. On May 19, 2000. William J. (Bill) Milazzo, R.Ph. of Stokes
Pharmacy passed away.

Bill was a dedicated pharmacists, whose love of his profession and
compassion and for those people in need was obvious to all those who had
the need to consult or meet him.  For those of us who knew him
personally - we will miss his enthusiasm, sense of humor, his zest and
love of life. He and Marcia, his widow, were a great example of a what a
meaningful marriage should be.

We will all miss him.

Those wishing to send condolences, please send them to:

Mrs. Marcia Milazzo
39 Stokes Road
Medford, NJ  08055

The family has requested that those wishing to make a memorial
contribution please do so to the American Cancer Society.

Bob & Ruth Levy