From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:57:08 -0400

Big news this month...

After a 2-week journey to ITALY in late June/early July, I just released my latest e-book: Gluten-Free in ITALY: Your Worry-Free & Gluten-Free Travel Guide to Italy. In it, I share dozens of personally-vetted dining recommendations for Rome, Florence, and Venice -- along with maps showing the proximity of recommended restaurants to major tourist sites. Nothing could make planning a successful GF trip to Italy easier, AND it will save you hours and hours of legwork. You can even use the book as your own itinerary, since each of the 13 chapters focuses on major sites in a particular area of each city. You'll also get helpful tips on accommodations, getting around each city, tours, and excursions. We had an incredible trip, and I want to share this information with anyone else who is GF and longs to visit Italy. It can be done! This e-book can be read on any computer, tablet, e-reader, or even a smartphone. All you need is the FREE Kindle app. Learn more here on Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/2aamE5t

If you have plans to visit NYC (or if you live there!), check out this Latin American TAPAS restaurant that's now 100% GLUTEN FREE:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

AND...for lovers of the Caribbean, CUBA is now open for gluten free travelers! Thanks to the hard work of GF travel agent Ellen Morse and her local contacts in Cuba, you can stay in a vetted hotel and be food-safe while taking an extended weekend trip to Cuba. This is NOT a group tour and can be taken on the dates of your choosing. Learn more:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/gluten-free-cuba.php

No matter where you travel, you'll love this guest Blog post from a veteran traveler who lives in Singapore -- and happens to be the mom of GF kids. You'll get a chuckle out of her all-too-familiar trials and tribulations as she and her family fly across the world on a somewhat regular basis. I'm sure you'll also learn a thing or two from her advice about how she keeps her "clients" (a.k.a. KIDS) happy and safe while traveling.

http://bit.ly/29a1sKp

If a CRUISE is something on your Bucket List, be sure to pick up the July/August issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine (copies should still be on newsstands). In it, I give a detailed account of our family's own cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas last December.

Have a great remainder of the summer!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133