From:
CSA Chapter 100 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSA Chapter 100 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:03:16 -0500

CSA/USA Celiac Sprue Chapter #100
2005 ANNUAL CHERRY BLOSSOM CELIAC SPRUE CONFERENCE
Sunday, April 3rd, 2005
12:00pm - 8:30pm
Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner
8661 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA

Space still available during the conference for:

DELICIOUSLY GLUTEN-FREE FOR SPRING COOKING CLASS
April 3rd  12 - 2pm

Discover delicious gluten-free foods that will help you freshen up your
table this spring! Glutenfreeda.com?s chef, Jessica Hale, returns to the DC
Metro Regional Conference for another exciting and informative cooking
demonstration on how to embrace the gluten-free diet.  In this class we will
prepare a delicious array of spring-time foods perfectly suited for your
family or even special dinner guests.  Expand your culinary horizons, learn
helpful tips and get excited about food again with Glutenfreeda.com!
Reserve your spot today in this fun and informative class!!

Reservation Deadline:  March 27th, 2005
Please email Jessica Hale at [log in to unmask] or call CSA chapter
chairperson,
Dan DuBravec (703)471-5047 to register.
If mailing attendance, please include your name, phone number, email address
and the
number of people planning on attending.
Class Fee: $25 per person.  Please send payments to:
Glutenfreeda.com, Inc.
8900 Lissie Court
Glen Allen, VA 23060

If you have any questions about the class, please don't hesitate to contact
Jessica Hale at [log in to unmask] or call (804)965-0175.
We hope to see you there!

For a complete conference agenda, listing all speakers and activities,
please go to
http://www.csaceliacs.org/RegConfChp100.php

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE CSA TO ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE.

FREE PARKING, EASY ACCESS TO THE HOTEL, SPACIOUS MEETING ROOMS
(See Directions at bottom of email)

TRAVELERS: $89.00 a night room rates are still available at the
Sheraton Hotel in Reston, VA. Go to http://www.starwoodhotels.com/
There is no better time to visit the DC area than during the Cherry Blossom
Festival.
The trees will be at peak bloom.

CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS
We also still have a few free copies left of "No More Cupcakes & Tummy
Aches" by Jax Peters Lowell,
for children who sign up for her session.
Ideal for kids ages 5-9.  For more information on Jax Peters Lowell's
book(s) go to:
http://www.jaxlowell.com/docs/books.html#cupcakes

GLUTEN-FREE SHOPPING AT THE CONFERENCE...NEW VENDORS AND PRODUCTS ADDED TO
PROGRAM!

Don't forget to contact Mr. Ritts Bakery for your gluten-free desserts,
breads, etc.
This a great opportunity to avoid shipping charges.
http://www.mrritts.com

GLUTEN FREE GOURMET DINNER
based on recipes by GlutenFreeda.com 7:00 - 8:30pm
All Adult Entrees $39.95
Italian Dinner Bread donated by Mr. Ritts Bakery
Salad, Saut‚ed Seasonal Vegetables, Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary

Buffet Style Dinner. Your choice of:
Chicken w/ Mushroom Cream Sauce
Chicken w/ Tomatoes & Mushrooms
Salmon w/ BBQ Rub˙˙ Spicy (but mild) Fiesta spice rub donated by CaliFine
Foods

Special Cherry Blossom Festival Desserts created by Mr. Ritts Bakery

FOR INFORMATION ON THE GLUTENFREEDA.COM-CSA/USA CHAPTER #100
COOKING CLASS AT THE GREENBRIER go to:
http://www.glutenfreeda.com/gf-on-the-road-GBrier.asp

------------------------------
GENERAL DIRECTIONS TO THE CONFERENCE
----From Washington D.C.
Take I-66 West to Washington/Dulles International Airport. Take the Toll
Road (Route 267) to Leesburg Pike, Exit 16. Turn left at the light and turn
right at the next light on Westwood Center Drive to the hotel.
----From North
Take Interstate 95 South to Interstate 495 West (Capital Beltway) to Silver
Spring. Follow I-495 to Northern Virginia. Take Exit 47A for Route 7 West to
Tysons Corner. Continue 2 miles and turn left onto Westwood Center Drive.
Then turn right on Sheraton Drive.
----From West
Take Interstate 66 East to I-495 North. Take Exit 47A for Route 7 West to
Tysons Corner. Continue 2 miles and turn left onto Westwood Center Drive.
Then turn right on Sheraton Drive.
---From South
Take I-95 North to I-495 West (Capital Beltway) to Rockville. Follow I-495
to Exit 47A for Route 7 West to Tysons Corner. Continue 2 miles and turn
left onto Westwood Center Drive. Then turn right on Sheraton Drive.
Any Questions: Contact Dan DuBravec at 703-471-5047