From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:22:07 -0700

Monica Poole, owner of Deby's Gluten Free bakery and deli www.debysglutenfree.net
sent the following message:

Hello all,

First thanks to everyone who is supporting the Beau Jo's gluten free menu.
It's exciting for us to be able to work with such a great restaurant.  We
keep cases of pizza crust in our freezer for Beau Jo's.  All 6 locations
participating in the gluten free menu are working hard to keep stock on
hand.  Unfortunately, they are going to run out as they try to gauge the
need.

I suggested that each store purchase 2 cases of crust.  Unfortunately,
freezer space in the restaurants is limited.  We are working on getting the
cases of crust distrubuted through US Foods.  This would be a huge plus as
US Foods also distributes to Sunflower Market.  (meaning more Deby's products
in Sunflower Market locations.)

In the meantime, keep calling ahead, especially if you are bringing a large
group.  If given adequate notice, the crust can be ordered from us and the
restaurants can have the crust on hand.

Other exciting news.  I have spoken to Beau Jo's about creating a gluten
free frozen pizza using the Deby's crust and Beau Jo's toppings.  This would
be sold in health food stores as well as marketing to supermarkets,
potentially across the USA.  It's going to be fun to see where this goes.

Monica Poole
President
Deby's Gluten Free, Inc.
2369 S. Trenton Way
Denver, CO  80231
303-618-4374

Gluten Free food so good you will actually want to eat it!