From:
Eleanor Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 08:30:01 -0400

I was happy to receive the attached list from Lee Kum Kee this morning.
These products are available at many supermarkets in Canada; I'm not
sure about their availability in other countries.  For those who asked,
their web site is at: http://www.lkk.com

I have no financial interest in this company - but I'm impressed with
their attention to customer service.

Eleanor

------

From: "Yu Suk Chun, Janis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 17:21:19 +0800

Dear Ms. Symonds

How are you?

Further to my mail on April 22, 1999, I would like to provide a full list of
Lee Kum Kee items which do not contain ingredients( wheat, rye, barely and
oats )causing the most common allergic reactions. To further assist
consumers in making safe food choices, we have further identified the plant
source of plant derived ingredients, such as hydrolysed plant proteins,
modified starches, monosodium glutamate, Texturized Soy Flour used in this
products with our material suppliers.

According to our suppliers and our Research and Develop Department, below
list is checked and advised do not contain gluten. Therfore, please keep
this list as a recommend reference in selecting our sauces for your happy
enjoyment in the future.

 1. Premium Oyster Flavored Sauce  17. Sriracha Chili Sauce
 2. Chili Garlic Sauce             18. Sweet Chili Sauce
 3. Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce       19. Oyster Flavored Sauce w/Chinese Mushroom
 4. Fine Chili Sauce               20. Sweet & Sour Sauce
 5. Coconut Flavored Curry Sauce   21. Plum Sauce
 6. Minced Garlic                  22. Shrimp Sauce
 7. Minced Ginger                  23. Pure Sesame Oil
 8. Guilin Chili Sauce             24. Blended Sesame Oil
 9. Rice Vinegar                   25. Hot Sesame Oil
10. Honey Garlic                   26. Chili Oil
11. Five Spices Marinade           27. Premium Brand Oyster Sauce w/Scallop
12. Minced Ginger & Shallot        28. Sauce for Lemon Chicken
13. Orange Sauce & Glaze           29. Chili Bean Sauce
14. Seafood XO Sauce               30. Chicken Powder
15. Sauce for Orange Fish Fillet   31. Satay Sauce
16. Sauce for Sweet & Sour Pork

I hope the above list is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Janis