Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 08:25:31 -0800

Its a real shame that as soon as these companys go
into business they have to close.It takes alot of
time,money and effort to make a business go especially
gluten free foods.It isnt fair just as we find  they
are out there, and start orderin they throw in the
towel.They are really good the gf biscottis!!!On
Tuesday Iam going to pick up the chocolate cake
mix,Iam really wanting to try it.Im also thinking of
trying their flour mix as well.I guess everyone could
order like mad before they close....

=====
Jody
ICQ#22357402
Eugene,Oregon
Wheresover you go,go with all your heart.  confucius