From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:47:03 -0400

For any of you who live in the Lancaster, PA area like we do, this
article was in the Lancaster Sunday News Today.
This lady is based in Frederick, MD so people in that area may be
interested too.  It looks like she has some
yummy products.  I am not affiliated in any way, just always on the
lookout for good gluten free products.  She is
hoping to set up a facility here in Lancaster if she can get the loans
she needs to open up shop.

        Rice flours nourish her dream

        Maryland baker is looking to locate gluten-free mill and food
        processing plant here.

        http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/250088

Paula in PA

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4962 (20100321) __________