From:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:47:33 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question about children's chewable
vitamins.  Here is all the responses I got:

Schiff Children's Chewable Vitamins and liquid. @ www.schiffvitamins.com

3 People still use Flintstones with no problems even though the company says
they can't guarantee the ingredients

2 People recommended Centrum Children's Vitamins

Yummi bears @ Sav-on, Ralphs and health food stores

One a day bugs bummy

Vitaballs

In Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart Children's vitamins

Wegman's Grocery Store W-Kids complete

Natures Plus Animal Parade

Poly Vi-Sol

Hope this helps!  Take care, Sandi