From:
Sherill Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 14:53:46 -0700

Andrew - the way celiac can be fatal is the same way that children can die
of starvation. If it's not the actual lack of nutrients that kills them,
they can be carried off by illness that strikes them down in their
weakened condition. In my case, as a baby, it was a kidney infection on
top of the starvation.

Sherill Roberts
McMinnville, Oregon