Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:32:41 -0800

Hi Everyone,

So sorry this summary has taken so long. I had asked
the question regarding candies to decorate a frosted
Christmas tree with. I received quite a few responses
and I thank you all for taking the time to answer me.

The possiblities are as follows, but please verify for
yourself:

Farley's or Bob's Peppermints
Bob's and Spangler's Candy Canes
Regular or Peanut M&M's (red and green)
Jelly Belly Beans
Candy Corn (in reindeer shapes) made by Goelitz (Jelly
Belly Co.)

Necco Wafers
Life Savers
Cakemate frosting in tubes as well as colored sugar
and other toppings, make sure "wheat flour" is not
listed.

Red Hots, Lemonheads, Jawbusters, Boston Baked Beans,
Atomic Fireballs, Black forest gummies
Also, a suggested website: http://www.gfcfdiet.com

One person said Pillsbury canned frosting is GF.

I called Duncan Hines the other day, they assured me
that all of their canned frostings are GF. I would be
careful of the new ones they have out containing
sprinkles, though.

Thanks again for all the help!

Laurie