From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 07:56:39 -0500

There seem to be ongoing problems with staff members of local Outback
Steakhouses saying that the brownie in the 'Chocolate Thunder from Down
Under' (yes, we can all say yummmm together..) has wheat in it and that it
is not 'flourless'.

If you have been told this at a specific Outback location would you please
email me the location of the restaurant and any other info. If you have the
person's name or can specifiy if they are a chef, manager, etc. that would
be very helpful. If you can also give a approximate date that would be
useful also.

Thank you

Michael Thorn
CeliACTIONetwork