From:
Sue Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:39:12 -0500

I have a question for anyone who wants to reply to this? I have a friend,
and her young Son, only in his early 20's, has just been diagnosed with
diverticulitis.  It is bad enough, that they are considering taking out a
part of the colon and the Doctor said that you just don't see people this
young, with this disease.  Mostly on people over the age of 60.
My question is...anyone on this list plagued by this before being
diagnosed with celiac, and or anyone with  ongoing problems after going
GF?? I am just wondering if this is related to celiac in any way at all.
If this has been discussed before, sorry, but must have missed it.
All responses would be appreciated. : - )
Thanks,
Sue in Mo.