From:
marian wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:19:30 -0600

For those of you near or in St. Louis, I just came back from the
Dierberg's at Olive and Craig Road.  They have tons of  Oberlander's
cookies - marked Kosher for Passover and there is no wheat flour!  They
are costly, one box for $6.99 but isn't everything we eat?  They are
fantastic!  I kept trying just one more and now I don't want any dinner.
I bought 2 boxes, but when I go back, I plan to purchase more to keep in
the freezer.  The ingredients on the Bon Bons:  Sugar, Kernel Paste
(Apricot Kernels, Potassium Sorbate), Whole Eggs, Partially Hydrogenated
Cottonseed Oil, Potato Starch, Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa, Partially
Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Vanilla), Filberts,
Cocoa.  The address on the box is Orthodox Baking Co., Inc., Brooklyn, NY
11211.