From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:19:54 -0500

Hi List -

I just came from a fantastic event sponsored by Thumann's deli meats.
Although I had brought my own lunch, I asked the host if their meats
contained wheat. He replied that all of their product were gluten free.  He
said that they did use wheat until they found out about celiac disease.
Since then, they have removed gluten from their recipes and sanitized all
of their production equipment to provide a GF facility.  I immediately
enjoyed two of their excellent hotdogs, as well as their other meats and
feel great.

Also, none of their foods contain MSG.

http://www.thumanns.com/index2.htm

Hope you enjoy them too!