From:
Kristen Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristen Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:32:42 -0400

Hello All,
I am new to this listserv (or any listserv for that matter) but have
been following a gluten free diet for about 10 years now – however
there are still many things I don’t know.
One thing, which is a question many of you have probably seen before,
is about distilled alcohols (like vodka). I know that certain vodka
brands are gf (ciroc, chopin for example) ...however I've also heard
that the distillation process removes any trace of gluten, and
therefore all are completely safe to drink.  Does anyone know if that
is true?
Thanks!