From:
nstn4475 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 13:27:01 -0400

Hi All,
   Thought I 'd send this one out to the main list.
> >I have read all about the casein in cow's milk.  Does this include all
> >animal milk or is cheese from goat milk ok?
  Our son, who has celiac, was also diagnosed with peanut & milk protein
allergies (they are severe). We were told that he was to have NOTHING made
with any knd of mammal milk (including cow, goat, sheep, etc.).
This includes whey, milk by-products, etc. as, we've been told by
manufacturers, there is no guarentee that the proteins will be absent.
Milk proteins are found in odd places too: Margarines, prepared meats,
candies, etc..
   This brings me into my next e-mail to follow....