Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:20:19 -0500

I made gingerbread that I thought turned out really well, so I thought I
would share it for the Holidays.

1/2 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 stick butter, softened, creamed
1 cup unsulfered molasses
1 cup "Gluten free pantry country french bread mix"
1 cup "Pamela’s baking mix"
1/2 tsp soda
1 1/2  tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
dash  pumpkin pie spice mix (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves)
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup milk 2%
1 egg

(I mixed with a fork and a wisk), might need tiny bit more milk, should be
like cake mix

Pour into loaf pan

Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour