From:
Rose Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:44:40 -0600

We will be meeting at Western Baptist Hospital on Tuesday, December 14 at
11:30 in the cafeteria for lunch and then in the ICU Conference Room -
around noonish, if you don't plan to eat.  If you need directions, please
check at the Gift Shop.  Last month parking was at a premium because of
construction, but they do have FREE valet parking.

We have lots of new things to share from  Ann Whelan of Gluten Free Living
and Sully's Living Without Magazine.

Dietitians from W. Baptist and Deloris from the Golden Carrot Health Food
Store will be there to answer questions.  We will be planning at least part
of our 2000 meetings.

Everyone is invited - you do not have to be a member of any support group.
Family members are also welcome.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  Happy Holidays.

Rose Mary   270-527-8330