From:
Olin Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:09:38 -0500

Looking for a source for flaked hominy. My wife was introduced to it
long ago, many years before she was diagnosed with CD.

Since hominy is made from corn, it would stand to reason that flaked
hominy would be gluten-free, but we haven't been able to find it
anywhere.

Is there a chance that it would be carried in an oriental food store?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Olin Boyer
Tulsa, OK