Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 06:59:08 -0700

Dear Friends,
Now that you have all helped me so much (questions about leaky gut) its
time to ask one for my dear husband. Yes, he has celiac too. Can hardly
believe it myself! His father, cousins etc. Anyway, he has had kidney
stone problems for years and years now (he is 51) (Calcium) and now they
did a blood test that says his parathyroid is pumping out too much calcium
and they want him to have it out. Is this celiac related? He is working
on going gluten free but not totally yet. Would going gluten free put it
back to functioning normally or would he still have to have it out? Thanks,
Nancy in Texas.