From:
abarfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:30:16 -0500

This is to remind those of you in the area of the San Antonio Celiac
Sprue Support Group meeting tomorrow night, Thursday, August 12 at the
Covenant Presbyterian Church at 211 Roleto Drive.  We have members from
other cities in Central Texas, so welcome you from Austin, Victoria,
Corpus Christi, or any of the surrounding communities.  The program will
be a question and answer session.  Bring your questions and opinions and
join us.  We invite members, newly diagnosed celiacs, or anyone else
interested in celiac disease to attend.

Hope to see you there.  Feel free to bring any GF treats you would like
to share, whether it is breads, desserts, or a new main dish.  As you
know, we are always looking for something new to enjoy.  Bring the
package, or list of ingredients too, so those with multiple intolerances

will know what they are sampling.

If you need directions, or have any questions, please call Anne Barfield
at 210 340-0648.