From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:11:21 -0400

I had nine responses so far.  Many asked me details.  Here they are:

I take one 5 mg Fosamax a day.  And one 500 mg calcium morning and evening.

I had lost 39% of my spine density and 22% in limbs.  The one year improvement
has been about 50%.

But you have to follow the instructions scrupulously.

Some were anxious about the long term effects.  Or secondary effects.  The
pharmacist said those who follow the instructions almost dont have secondary
effects.

If you want more info on Fosamax, search for Fosamax on search engines.

Good luck,
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.