From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:42:39 -0800

Dear List Mates,

I asked Roberts if they every put gluten-free pretzels in bags of
Robert's gluten-free Chaos Chips.

Below is the reply. You can supply your own comments.

Vic from Sunnyvale, CA

Dear Vic,
Thanks for your e-mail.  No we do not put gluten free pretzels in the
chaos chip
mix.  Please see the attached letter that will be posted on our website.

Robert's American Gourmet
P.O. Box 326
Sea Cliff, NY 11579
800-626-7557

November 17, 2005

Dear Customer,

	We have identified batch March 28, 2006 of Robert's American Gourmet
Chaos Wheat Free UPC# 15665 41025 5 as being produced in error, concurrent with
Robert's American Gourmet original Chaos UPC# 15665 41023 1.

	Original Chaos contains pretzel sticks made with organic wheat flour.
Original Chaos and Chaos Wheat Free are not produced on the same day of the
week. Due to a scheduling error, a small batch of Chaos Wheat Free was run in
sequence with original Chaos. Some wheat pretzels may have been added to this
particular batch of Chaos Wheat Free.

	If you have purchased one of these bags please contact our offices for a
replacement bag.

	If you have any questions about this or any other matter, please contact
us at any time.

				Sincerely,

			        Robert's American Gourmet