From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:36:53 +1000

Dear Friends

Especially all the Australian list members, here is a great new web site
that will assist in reading labels and know what is in the food we are
buying. Have only had time to look at it briefly but was reccommended on
the today show on the nine network this morning ( Thursday) so I am
looking forward to exploring it some more.
http://www.shopfast.com.au/foodinfo.asp Christina