From:
Marvin L Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:10:55 -0400

I received the following response to an inquiry about Malt-O-Meal
cereals.

I had only tried their puffed rice prior to my inquiry.   Marvin Becker,
Rochester,NY

Subject: Re: Gluten Free Cereals

We thank you for your inquiry regarding Malt-O-Meal cereal products.

Malt-O-Meal currently produces four products to be gluten free.  These
include:
     Malt-O-Meal Puffed Rice cereal
     Malt-O-Meal Corn Bursts cereal
     Malt-O-Meal Fruity Dyno-Bites cereal
     Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Dyno-Bites cereal

These products may be produced on the same production line as a gluten
containing cereal.  However, our lines are shut down and sanitized in
between each production run to prevent cross contamination.  Please
remember to check ingredient statements each time you purchase a product
ensure no changes have occurred.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us, we hope this
information
is helpful to you.  If you should have any further questions please feel
free to contact us at 1-800-743-3029 and one of our representatives would
be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
Malt-O-Meal Consumer Affairs