Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:07:55 -0500

Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery in Minneapolis, MN, is taking
orders for the holiday celebrations.  We have pie (pumpkin, wild
blueberry, apple, and chocolate truffle), bread, rolls, bread cubes,
pie crust and gravy mixes.  You can reserve your goodies via online
at www.madwomanfoods.com or by calling 612-825-6680.   (Sorry we
cannot ship pies because they would arrive as cobbler or pudding)

At this time, we are not shipping frozen food (pizzas, flatbread, and
frozen mad meals) outside of MN, WI, IA, ND, and SD.  The cost of the
overnight shipping and cooler has gotten extremely high to the point
were the shipping costs of frozen items is many times more than the
actual product.  I'm still in search of a solution to this problem.
I am in the process of revising our website.

We now have gluten-free, casein-free dough for playing (like
"Playdough").  Great stocking stuffers and holiday gifts.

New additions to the bakery include scones, "Magnificent Turtle
Cake", "Death by Chocolate Mousse" cake, pumpernickel bread,
chocolate bread, garlic cheese bread, "rye" rolls, and my favorite,
lemon meringue pie!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!  If you're in Minneapolis for
the holidays, stop by for a bowl of soup, quiche, pizza, spaghetti &
meatballs, beef stroganoff, swedish meatballs, dairy-free ice creme,
and lots of great gfcf deserts and bread.  (Our bread is gluten-free,
casein-free, and egg-free!)

Brendan
Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery
4747 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419
612-825-6680
Hours M thru Sat 10 am to 7 pm, Sun noon to 5 pm