From:
Audri Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:02:54 EST

Hello again from Nicole's Mom.  (Keeping up with GF status of products is
definitely a full time job.)

Does anyone know (have you checked) the GF status of Ore Ida frozen potatoes,
especially Crispers and Tater Tots.  Nicole loves these.  They were in the
TCCSSG guide last year but not this year.  I e-mailed them at their website
over a week ago and have not received a response yet.  I'm not sure if it's a
case of not supplying TCCSSG with a list or if they have cross contamination
issues.

I will summarize.  Also, if I get a response back from Ore Ida I will
definitely include that in my summary.  Thanks again for all of your support.

Audri (Nicole's Mom in Columbus OH)