From:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:06:57 -0400

The Massachusetts and Rhode Island Celiac Support Group for Children
will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, October 18, 2000 at 6:30 p.m.
at the Hasbro Children's Hospital, Providence, RI, rooms 151 A & B.
Steve Arruda, Pharmacist, will be leading a discussion regarding gluten
in medications, over the counter and prescription.  Come join us as we
learn what to look for when reading a medication label and what to ask
the pharmacist filling your prescription.  Although we are a children's
support group, we are inviting anyone interested in attending,
regardless of age to join us.  There will be a special activity for the
children during the pharmaceutical presentation and guests are
encouraged to bring a gluten-free Halloween type treat to share.  To
r.s.v.p. and for further information or questions, please call Tanis
Collard, 508-399-6229.