From:
Mia Zucharello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mia Zucharello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:14:17 -0800

Hello all.  My daughter is now attending a pre-k where every week the class bakes either bread or crackers together.  Does anyone have GF/CF recipes that would allow for "hands-on" kneading and rolling?  I would love to hear how others have handled similiar situations.  We are blessed to have very sensitive and open teachers who are willing to work with us.

Any creative ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Mia Z