From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:41:40 -0500

Clan Thompson -- Manufacturers of the following US products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE when we called them in February and March, 2007. A longer list of products appears in our FOOD SMARTLIST. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO visit http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads_candemos.php3

Mitchell's Fish Market - Appetizers - New Orleans Voodoo BBQ Shrimp (omit crackers)
Mitchell's Fish Market - Combinations - Shang Hai Sampler (Omit rice wine sauce.)
Kitchen Basics Vegetable Stock
Honeysuckle White Buffalo Style Chicken Deli Deli Breast
Honeysuckle White Slow Roasted Turkey Deli Breast
Dietsource Sugar Free Pudding Mixes
Dietsource Fruit Spreads
Trix Cereal (check the label because old boxes are still on the shelves. If you don't see wheat in the ingredients, you have one of the new GF boxes.)
Southern Comfort
Scarpetta Barely Bolognese Sauce
Sauces 'n Love Pesto Sauce
Scarpetta Puttanesca Sauce
Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix - Milk Chocolate with marshmallows (UPC # 015700072776)
Herr's Salsa and Cheese Dip
Herr's Potato Chips - Ketchup
Wegmans Pancake Syrup (2% maple) 24 oz.
Wegmans Cottage Cheese 1% small or large curd - 16 oz.
Laura Lynn Steak Sauce 11oz.
Laura Lynn Mayonnaise 16oz.
Laura Lynn Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes 7.2oz.
Jolly Time Healthy Pop Caramel Apple Popcorn
Celestial Seasonings Wild Berry Zinger
Apple & Eve Cranberry Apple Juice (100%)
Applegate Farms Turkey Bologna
Applegate Farms Pepperjack Cheese
Jelly Belly jelly beans
International Delight Coffee Creamers (all flavors)

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.