From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 23:19:33 -0500

If you're considering a trip to ITALY or LONDON this summer -- or any other time -- I'd highly recommend checking out my two travel e-books, which are worth every single penny of their very nominal cost. They will save you dozens of hours in your own planning and give you amazing recommendations...for GF dining, sightseeing, accommodations, getting around, tours and excursions, and saving money, too!

Both e-books available on Amazon. "Gluten-Free in LONDON" ( http://amzn.to/1xv65qh ) and "Gluten-Free in ITALY" ( http://amzn.to/2aamE5t ) are a great read and will provide inspiration for your own trip. They can even be used as a day-by-day itinerary, with the popular tourist spots covered, along with dining recommendations near each. (If you've already ordered either and they've helped you, we'd so appreciate it if you'd post a review recommending it to others!)

Have a wonderful month!

Warm wishes,

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133