Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 19:36:59 -0400

2010 is almost over and you haven't made any plans for next year's
vacation.There are so many "what if's" it's kind of scary out there
- isn't it.

When you listen to the News reports and/or the Talking Heads, there
is so much negative media hype that it's down right depressing. It
reminds you of Chicken Little running around yelling The Sky Is
Falling - The Sky Is Falling.

Right after 9-11 we editorialized in our newsletter, that if we
greatly alter the way we live our lives because of fears and concerns
then they win. We fully empathize with those that are concerned about
job security and retirement, but we also see many people that are
living a life that over-compensates for these very real fears and
concerns.

When we plan our Gluten-free Getaways, we exercise the utmost
concerns regarding yours and our safety and security. We also work to
provide a variety of Gluten-free Getaways as to price and locations.

Over the next few months we will be offering our members a variety of
mini Gluten-free Getaways and other Getaways that will be for shorter
length of time and less expensive.

Maybe, now is the time to as least consider beginning to live your
life the way you want. We'd love to have you join us on one of next
years Gluten-free Getaway adventures.

Please let us know where you'd like to go.

Here are our offerings for 2011 - so far:

*   NEW ZEALAND & HONOLULU, HAWAII TOUR    ! ! LAST CALL ! !
     January 11 ~ 24, 2011

A country steeped in natural beauty and European style Gothic Charm.
We'll visit both the North and South Islands. Rooms may still be
available upon confirmation.

*   CLUB MED TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS     ADULTS ONLY
     February 5 ~ 12, 2011

Do as much or as little as you want. All the food, entertainment,
drink and sports at this ALL-INCLUSIVE Tropical Resort. Just palm
trees, surf and sand. One of the top 10 Dive Sites in the World.
Reservations need to be confirmed as to availability and price.
Call now!

*   NORTH SEA CRUISE & optional ENGLAND TOUR
     July 30 ~ August 12, 2011
     To Benefit the Center For Celiac Research - Dr. Alessio Fasano
     is our Guest Host

A fantastic itinerary including a day of touring Copenhagen while
we stay at a unique hotel right across the street from Tivoli
Gardens. Sail into the Fjords and Fairies of Norway. Visit the UK
including Scotland, then Brussels. This 12 day cruise will make ten
(10) Ports of Call.

Cabin upgrade from a category D to C if reservations are made by
11/12/10.

*   GRAND ORIENT TOUR AND YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE
     October 10 ~ 24, 2011

Forbidden City, The Great Wall, Summer Palace, Terra Cotta Warriors,
Three Gorges Dam, Hong Kong and more.

IN THE WORKS:

*   SAVANNAH, GEORGIA mini
     May, 2011

*   LAS VEGAS mini

*   and more to follow

Join us and receive our Quarterly Newsletter, Travel Discounts,
Workshop Discounts, and so much more. Want a complimentary copy of
our Newsletter - just let us know.

To join us send your check for $40 annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's
205 Donerail Court
Havre de Grace, MD   21078

For more information check out our website at http://bobandruths.com