From:
Heather Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:37:23 EDT

Hi everyone,

I have had an overwhelming response to my query of whether anyone dreams of
eating gluten food.  I was curious since I seem to have this dream from time
to time that I am eating gluten food and do not realize it until it's too
late.  I have received over 50 responses in 24 hours.  The answer is a
resounding YES!  Many people found humor in the posting and all (50+) have
experienced the same thing.  Some people eat good stuff in their dreams like
pizza and sub sandwiches and even drink beer.  Others, like me, eat crummy
stuff like crackers.  Many ex-smokers reported similar dreams of smoking a
cigarette even though they had not smoked for many years (one since the
1950's).  One reported that recovering alcoholics sometimes experience
similar dreams.

Theories for such dreams ranged from our subconscious talking to us, wanting
what we can't have and fear.

The best advice:  kick back and enjoy!  Now I need to work on getting the
good stuff to eat in my dreams!

Thanks everyone!

Heather
Oklahoma City, OK