From:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:34:47 -0500

Hello,
My sister-in-law and I have CD.  She has been diagnosed with osteoperosis
and was told by her doctor that celiacs do not benefit from medication if
they are diagnosed with osteoperosis.  He said that there is no use
administering medication because of absorption problems.  I though that
once we were on a GF diet we begin to heal, therefore are able to absorbe.
If this doctor is giving incorrect information, then, which medications are
GF and are also OK for individulas with Reflux?
Thanks,
Joan in PA